Sociable

Friday, January 27, 2012

Watching The Squirrel Channel

I went into our bedroom to change into some sweatpants, and noticed Punkin' and Pwincess in the window. They both were in the ready-to-attack-my-prey position, eyes firmly focused on something. They were so occupied by something outside, that neither noticed me creep around to see what the excitement was about.

I saw a bushy squirrel tail flicking around, with the squirrel looking at the window, then turn around and flick his tail. This went on for almost 15 minutes, and I was giggling the whole time. Even though I was giggling out loud, they were completely oblivious to my presence. If the window shade wasn't down, I could've gotten a great picture! Ah well, the image will forever live in my memory.

=^..^=     =^..^=     =^..^=     =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment